I have been a family nurse practitioner for more than 15 years. I enjoy seeing women and hope to encourage better health habits despite our busy lifestyles. How can we balance family and job demands and exercise every day? I love caring for the family. Knowing the parents, children and grandparents allow for an understanding of likely struggles and available support systems. We are not isolated from others expectations and demands, but it is important to see how we can fit our life within these, and allow ourselves to shine!
I have adopted three boys from Liberia and in the process have developed an understanding of the trials of parenthood. I enjoy sharing resources that I have found to be helpful and techniques that promote change through parenting differently.
- Range of Practice I have been a certified Family Practice Nurse Practitioner since 1997 and have worked in the nursing field since 1990. My services include treatment of both acute and chronic illnesses and preventative medicine to pediatric, adult and geriatric patients.
- Medical School
- Board Certifications / Re-certifications ANCC Family Nurse Practitioner
- Professional Societies/Memberships Sigma Theta Tau
- Achievements Nursing School
- Special Interests
- Personal Interests I am an active member of Park Avenue Methodist Church in Minneapolis. I love to sing in the choir, the car, the shower etc. I enjoy hiking, gardening and even enjoy Minnesota winters! I enjoy spending time with my boys and spending time alone, depending on the day.
- Graduate School University of Minnesota
- Family Medicine
- Location 8325 City Centre Dr, Woodbury, MN 55125, USA
- Appointments Phone 651-731-0859