In my practice of family medicine, I care for all ages. I emphasize a one-on-one partnership with patients in working toward and maintaining total health and well-being. I try to be carefully attentive to my patients’ needs and concerns and it is important to me that I help them receive the best possible care.
- Range of Practice Full range of Family Medicine. Special interests include sports medicine, pediatrics, and adult medicine.
- Medical School University of Minnesota
- Residency University of Minnesota - St. John's Program
- Board Certifications / Re-certifications American Board of Family Medicine
- Professional Societies/Memberships American Academy of Family Physicians, East Metro Medical Society, Minnesota Medical Association
- Achievements Adjunct Professor in the Department of Family Medicine at the University of Minnesota Medical School
- Articles COPD, Overweight Kids
- Special Interests
- Personal Interests Biking, Skiing
- Graduate School
- Family Medicine
Enter some hospital affiliation here
Another hospital affiliation
And another one