I am excited to be part of Entira Family Clinics-Eastside. I will provide the full spectrum of Family Medicine. For me, one of the main benefits of being a family doctor is being able to take care of everyone in the family from birth onward. Having multiple connections over time is a great way to build strong, therapeutic relationships that support the whole family. I enjoy working with both families who have been in Minnesota for generations, and those who are new to our state!
I believe understanding our bodies it critical to leading healthy lives. It is very important to me that patients feel that they understand their medical issues and health care plan. In order to meet this goal, I try to emphasize teaching in all my visits.
- Range of Practice Family Medicine without obstetrics. All ages, including pediatrics.
- Medical School University of Minnesota, Twin Cities
- Residency Allina United Family Medicine, St. Paul, MN
- Board Certifications / Re-certifications American Board of Family Medicine
- Professional Societies/Memberships American Academy of Family Physicians
- Special Interests
- Personal Interests Spending time with my family and my dog Darwin. Traveling to new places.
- Graduate School
- Location 911 Maryland Ave E, St Paul, MN 55106, USA
- Appointments Phone 651-788-4444