Dickhudt, John S., M.D.
Appointments Phone 651-739-5050
It has been a wonderful privilege to be at the same small neighborhood office for the past 30 years. Every day I see or hear something new and many times from long-time patients.
About Dickhudt, John S., M.D.
- Range of Practice Pregnancy, Pediatrics, Sports medicine and Adult medicine. I am also fluent in Spanish.
- Medical School University of Minnesota Medical School, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Residency Bethesda Lutheran Hospital
- Board Certifications / Re-certifications Board Certified ( American Board of Family Medicine) 1983, 1990, 1997, 2004, 2014
- Professional Societies/Memberships American Academy of Family Physicians, Minnesota Medical Association, Ramsey County Medical Society
- Achievements Named Mpls. St. Paul magazine Top Doctor five times, Woodbury citizen of the year - 1994, All-State softball player - 1989, Knighted by the Winter Carnival Queen - 1987 , "I have done my best every day."
- Special Interests Sports medicine, Pediatrics, Diabetes
- Personal Interests Family and friends, Bible study fellowship, Golfing, running and biking
- Graduate School
- Family Medicine