My life long interest in science, particularly the healing aspect, led me into a career as a physician. I like the concept of serving a community, and this is a big part of family medicine. I place a high value on continuity of care, and as a family doctor I can help oversee all care, and advocate for patients as they navigate the often confusing health care system.
- Range of Practice I practice full scope of family medicine with special interests in prenatal care, obstetrics, preventive medicine, and diabetes.
- Medical School Mayo Medical School, Rochester, Minnesota
- Residency Fairview-Riverside / University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
- Board Certifications / Re-certifications American Board of Family Medicine
- Professional Societies/Memberships American Academy of Family Physicians, Minnesota Academy of Family Physicians, Minnesota Medical Association
- Achievements Fellowship degree; American Academy of Family Practice
- Special Interests I recognize and embrace all definitions of
- Personal Interests Spending time with my family - Exercising - Playing the cello in a community orchestra - Occasional Netflix movies
- Graduate School
- Family Medicine
Enter some hospital affiliation here
Another hospital affiliation
And another one