My values come from growing up in a small town. I always liked science and interacting with people. I strive to treat patients in the same manner I want my own family treated. My patients know that whenever they are in need of medical care, I will be there for them.
I have been in practice with my brother since 1984, so my patients call me Dr. Bob. I have lived and practiced in the Woodbury community since 1984. My services include treatment of most illnesses, orthopedic care, pediatric care, geriatric care, minor procedures and comprehensive preventive medicine.
- Range of Practice
- Medical School University of Wisconsin Medical School, Madison, Wisconsin 1981
- Residency Santa Monica Hospital, Santa Monica, California 1981-1984
- Board Certifications / Re-certifications Board Certified (American Board of Family Medicine) 1983, 1990, 1997, 2004, 2014
- Professional Societies/Memberships American Academy of Family Physicians, Minnesota Academy of Family Physicians, East Metro Medical Society
- Achievements Named one of the Top Doctors in Minneapolis/St. Paul Magazine.
- Special Interests
- Personal Interests Wine tasting, Magic, Cooking, Green Bay Packer games
- Graduate School
- Family Medicine
- Location 8325 City Centre Drive, Suite 140, Woodbury, MN 55125
- Appointments Phone 651-731-0859