I seek to engage patients in their care, since as a physician I can’t do the job alone. My primary joy is working with motivated patients who are eager to see how our miraculous bodies heal from disease and how we can work as a team to control complications from chronic disease.
I particularly enjoy working with the different personalities of patients of all different age group, since each patient has his/her own specific challenges and rewards.
- Range of Practice
- Medical School University of Minnesota Medical School, Minneapolis, Minnesota 1986
- Residency University of Minnesota/HealthEast St. John's Hospital, St. Paul, Minnesota
- Board Certifications / Re-certifications American Board of Family Medicine
- Professional Societies/Memberships American Academy of Family Physicians, Minnesota Academy of Family Physicians
- Achievements Entira Board of Directors, Former Chair HealthEast Family Practice Section, East Metro Family Practice, P.A. Operations, Continuous Quality Improvement Committee Member
- Special Interests
- Personal Interests Family, Church, Reading , Outdoor activities: skiing, snowshoeing, and gardening
- Graduate School
- Family Medicine
- Location 2980 Buckley Way, Inver Grove Heights, MN 55076, USA
- Appointments Phone 651-457-2748