I enjoy family medicine and the diversity it offers to care for patients in all stages of life. It is important to me to establish good relationships with my patients so they can feel at ease in discussing any health concerns they may have.
It is my goal to explain things in a manner that my patients can understand and then work collaboratively to make decisions about their health care.
- Range of Practice I enjoy the diversity of family medicine and caring for patients of all ages, from birth to geriatrics.
- Medical School
- Residency Bloomington Lake Clinic - Minneapolis & Mendota Heights
- Board Certifications / Re-certifications NCCPA 10/2001 /Re-certification 2013
- Professional Societies/Memberships American Academy of Physician Assistant, Minnesota Academy of Physician Assistants
- Special Interests I have a special interest in preventive health care, women's health, adolescent medicine and dermatology.
- Personal Interests Spending time with my husband and three active boys, Running half and full marathons, Reading, Attending my son's sporting events (hockey, soccer, baseball, wresting), Watching Minnesota sports (Wild, Twins, Vikings)
- Graduate School Augsburg College 2001, Undergraduate Studies: St. Olaf College 1998
- Location 3550 LaBore Road, Suite 7, Vadnais Heights, MN 55110
- Appointments Phone 651-777-7414