Entira Family Clinics Inver Grove Heights – After Hours Care South is looking for highly motivated, friendly, compassionate Medical Assistants looking to be part of a team dedicated to providing exceptional quality of care to our patients.
- Show patients to exam rooms and prepare them for the provider.
- Obtain vitals and interview patients to obtain medical information.
- Update patient’s electronic medical record
- Prepare and administer medications as directed by a provider.
- Collect samples and perform routine laboratory tests.
- Operate x-ray, electrocardiogram (EKG), and other equipment to administer routine diagnostic tests.
- Stock and prepare rooms.
- Completion of an accredited Medical Assistant program
- Certified or Registered or willing to become certified or registered
- Limited scope x-ray operator’s license or willing to pursue certification
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Flexibility of working hours
- Wednesdays 4:00pm – 9:00pm
- Fridays 5:30pm – 9:00pm
- One weekend a month – Saturday & Sunday 9:00am- 5:00pm
Job Type: Part-time