1050 W. Larpenteur Avenue,
St. Paul, MN 55113
Monday-Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Early and late appointments available.
Where Generations Thrive®: We are here to serve you and your entire family at all stages of life with individualized care for every member of your family. Entira Family Clinics are conveniently located in 12 neighborhoods throughout the East Metro. We are proud of our strong history in the community–and have been serving the East Metro communities for over 50 years. The Como/Roseville Clinic is conveniently located to serve the Como, Falcon Heights, Lauderdale, and Roseville communities, as well as Hamline University and the University of Minnesota campuses.
As specialists in family medicine, our providers and staff care about our patients and have special relationships with them. We pride ourselves in providing excellent medical care and improving our patients’ well-being. In addition, Entira Family Clinics is physician owned and operated.
At our Como/Roseville Clinic, we offer the following services for you and your family:
Services at our Como/Roseville Clinic include:
- Diabetes education (LINK)
- Health Care Home (LINK)
- Holter monitoring
- Implantable birth control
- Immunizations (LINK)
- Lab testing and bloods draws (on-site) (LINK)
- Mammography screenings (LINK)
- Minor office surgeries (such as: circumcisions, cryotherapy, dermatology procedures, fracture care and casting, laceration repair) (No LINK)
- Triage RN’s (LINK)
- Vasectomies (on-site) (LINK)
- X-rays (on-site) (No link)